Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna is an easy no-bake layered dessert with a chocolate graham cracker crust, fluffy peanut butter cheesecake mousse, and rich chocolate pudding layer, topped with whipped cream. Garnished with Reese’s peanut butter cups and Reese’s Pieces and peanut butter drizzle, this lasagna is a chocolate peanut butter dream come true.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna recipe is so easy to put together and you can make it ahead of time and have a show-stopper dessert for potluck or parties. For that reason, lasagna dessert recipes are my favorite.
As you already know, I have so many dessert lasagnas here on my blog. From classic Chocolate Lasagna, decadent Hot Chocolate Lasagna, Bailey’s Lasagna, holiday specials –Christmas Lasagna, 4th of July Berry Lasagna, summer fruit Peach Lasagna, White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna, and the most popular No-Bake Strawberry Jell-o Lasagna.
Since chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite flavor combo, I was shocked when I realized I didn’t share my favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna recipe here on my blog. It’s one of the all-time classic lasagna flavors and I missed it. It had to be correct immediately. And to tell the truth I find I good excuse to make my favorite dessert again.
I shared Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake, Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake, many homemade versions of my favorite Reese’s cups, but not my go-to lasagna recipe- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna. If you haven’t tried it so far, you simply must make it as soon as possible. It’s so easy to put together in no time. You can feed a crowd. It’s perfect for parties and potlucks. But if you are a true chocolate-peanut butter addict as I am you can make it just for yourself even if you don’t have a special occasion.
However, if you don’t have a large company, you can easily half the recipe and make it in an 8×8 or 9×9 inch dish just for portion control.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna is an easy no-bake layered dessert with a chocolate graham cracker crust, fluffy peanut butter cheesecake mousse, and rich chocolate pudding layer, topped with whipped cream.
- 2 ¼ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
Peanut Butter Layer:
- 8 oz. brick-style cream cheese-room temperature
- 1 ¼ cup peanut butter (do not use natural or other too runny types of peanut butter)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Cool Whip-thawed (or homemade whipped cream whipped to very stiff peaks)
Chocolate Pudding Layer:
- 2 x 3.9 oz chocolate instant pudding
- 2 ¾ cups whole milk
- 3 cups Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- 2–3 tablespoons peanut butter-melted
- Reese’s Pieces
- Reese’s cups-chopped
- To make the crust, stir together chocolate graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until all crumbs are evenly moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 glass dish. Pace in the freezer whle making the filling.
- To make the peanut butter layer beat together softened cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar. Add peanut butter and mix well. Mix in 2 cups whipped cream. Spread over the crust. Place in the freezer while making next layer.
- Whisk together chocolate pudding mix and milk. Spread over peanut butter layer. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over the pudding layer. Drizzle with melted peanut butter and garnish with chopped Reese’s and Reese’s pieces candies.