White Chocolate Dessert Recipes
This list of 30 White Chocolate Dessert Recipes has something on it for everyone: cookies, cupcakes, candy, and more! It’s a great guide when you want to get creative in the kitchen and need some new ideas.
Related Recipe Collections:
3 Tips to Make Cookies That Won’t Go Flat:
- Use real butter! Margarine and oils will make flat cookies, almost no matter what you do. Be sure to cream real butter with the sugar before mixing in the other ingredients to get the best cookie (both structurally and for taste).
- Follow the recipe exactly to use the correct amount of flour. The flour to fat ratio requires a precise balance for the cookies to spread just the right amount without going flat.
- Don’t grease the baking sheet. There is enough fat in the cookie dough to keep the cookies from sticking to the pan. If you use cooking spray, it will add more oil to the dough and increase the spreading.
My Cookie Making Essentials
Cookie Cooling Rack
OXO Good Grips Cookie Scoop & Cookie Spatula
Restaurant Grade Pizza Pan
Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
Thanksgiving Cookie Cutters
Halloween Cookie Cutters
Christmas Cookie Cutters
Gingerbread House Cookie Cutters
Easy Shapes Cookie Cutters
Kids Cookie Cutters
Norpro 39mm Cookie Scoop
Cakes & Frosting
How to Make my Favorite White Chocolate Frosting
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 6 cups powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Use a stand mixer to cream butter for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat heavy whipping cream in a microwave, and then pour over white chocolate in a small bowl. Let it sit for a minute to melt white chocolate. Stir until smooth. Heat in microwave for an additional 30 seconds if needed. Let cool for a couple of minutes until mixture is no longer hot, but still warm and melted.
- While stand mixer is running on medium, drizzle melted white chocolate mixture into butter. Mix until smooth and thick, scraping down sides as needed.
- Mix powdered sugar in one cup at a time. Include vanilla with first cup. Mix until smooth before each new addition.
My Cake Making Essentials
Wilton Navy and Gold Icing Spatulas
Silicone Bundt Pan
Squeeze Bottle for Drips
Ateco Decorating Piping Bags
Ateco Revolving Cake Stand
Candy & More White Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Tips for Melting White Chocolate & Dipping Truffles
✓ One of my favorite ways to dip truffles (or anything) in melted white chocolate is to simply use a toothpick. Stick the chilled filling with the toothpick and dip it in the melted chocolate. Place it (toothpick included) on a piece of parchment paper to cool and harden.
Once the chocolate coating has hardened, gently pull the toothpick from the confection. Cover the hole with a drizzle of chocolate and sprinkles. Voila! So easy to get a perfectly smooth exterior.
✓ Use white chocolate melting candy, not white chocolate chips. White chocolate melting candy melts much more smoothly than white chocolate chips and is much harder to burn. It cools and hardens quickly, and it’s just so much easier to work with than white chocolate.
✓ There are some great products out there that make working with white chocolate so much easier. Here are my favorites:
3-Piece Chocolate Dipping Set
Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers